Womens Sypes Low Leather Waterproof
From Big Sky to Bear Canyon, this is big energy in a low-cut package.
Heavy duty without the heft, the Sypes Low Waterproof takes the high road with REPREVE laces and webbing, and a foam insole derived from algae oil.
- Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair made, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help lighten impact on the planet.
- Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- The Bend midsole features our ACT Intelligent PU™ technology tuned specifically for men and women creating lightweight midsoles for long-lasting durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort. An asymmetrical anatomical TPU heel clip gives a comfortable supportive ride wherever the day takes you.
- Superior grip for adventures on the trail or in town, the Bend outsole features deep direction lugs for grip on the trail and increased surface area for comfort on pavement.
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of Oboz's proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, which lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.