Women's Biom 2.1 X Country
Go wild and go fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X COUNTRY, a sporty, flexible shoe that is perfect for fast hiking and other cross-country adventures on shorter trails. Speed, sublime comfort and high performance are combined in a shoe powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology, with the flexible, lightweight sole allowing optimal natural movement. Three independent layers, and a mix of premium textiles and durable ECCO leather, are combined in a lightweight, breathable and comfortable upper. While the PHORENE™ midsole supplies energy return and bounce, the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole delivers grip and traction.
- Three independent layers are combined to create a lightweight, breathable and comfortable upper - with a soft-stretch sock construction, a unique ribbon lacing structure and a semi-transparent mesh
- OrthoLite® UltraLite insole offers lightweight, high-performance comfort
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trail
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce
- Flexible, lightweight sole, which is made with ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology, allows for optimal natural movement
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole for grip, multi-directional traction and stability