PowerStep Wide Insoles
The PowerStep® Pinnacle Wide Fit full length insoles have a wider profile with built-in neutral arch support and two layers of plush cushioning that are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The Pinnacle Wide Fit insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a firmer arch support to resist "bottoming out" under weight. The Pinnacle Wide Fit insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The Pinnacle Wide Fit insoles fit shoe widths 3E - 6E.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle Wide Fit shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
- Full length, total contact support with an odor control top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firmer but flexible contoured neutral arch support resists "bottoming out" under weight and features a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required